How to Attend ALLDATA Product Training
WebEx Training Schedules
Accessing the Internet-based 'Virtual Classroom':
You may access the on-line training sessions from any computer that has
high-speed internet access; you do not need to have your ALLDATA product installed.
- Check the Schedule
- Click here, alldatatraining.webex.com, 5-10 minutes prior to start of class
- Select the class you wish to attend and check "Status"
- If Status is "Not Started," please wait for the instructor to start the class
- If Status is "Join Now," the class in open - click "Join Now"
- Complete the Registration form
- Pop-up window appears - follow instructions to connect with the teleconference link
- Classroom closes 10 minutes after scheduled start time
Accessing the Toll-free teleconference classroom:
You must have your ALLDATA product(s) installed and operating without error in order to attend a
teleconference training session.
- Call our Toll Free number: 1-800-684-6840 to speak with a Product Training Specialist to set an
appointment that will suit your schedule
- If you have not yet installed your programs, please ask the Product Training
Specialist for an 'installation and setup' appointment. Once your ALLDATA product is installed
and operating, you will be able to attend teleconference training.
Get the Most Out of Your Training!
- Set aside time for your training; try to ensure you will not be interrupted during the session.
- Be prepared to take notes and ask questions.
- Review your notes right after the training session.
- Start using what you learned right away - 'practice makes perfect'.
- Attend any of the training sessions as often as you want. Remember that all of your training is provided with every ALLDATA product; there is never an 'additional charge' or 'hidden fees' for training.
- Call 800-684-6840 and ask for the 'Webex Open Forum' if you need a 'refresher' on any particular topic